Tomorrow night another feast of Al Ain Music Festival events begins! Enjoy!!
Here are all of the Al Ain Music Festival 2015 dates for your diaries!
- Friday, 30th October – “Halloween Rock Night” with local bands the Sounding Boards and the Bryan Dedman Band;plus DJ Bad Tempo, a.k.a. Ian Andrews – from 8:30 p.m. at the Sands Club;
- Thursday, 5th November – “The Guitar Evening” – with Jason Carter, harp guitarist from England; and Joan Mc Eldowney, guitar with Mark Campbell, percussion – from 7:30 p.m. at the Sands Club;
- Friday, 6th November – “A Musical Fantasia” – with the Al Ain Chamber Orchestra and the Al Ain Choral Society; – at Sheikh Khalifa Auditorium, UAEU Faculty of Medicine, Tawam Campus; -at 7:30 p.m.
- Cancelled –
Thursday, 12th November – “An Evening of Bach” – with pianist, Gonul Kenar, at Al Qattara Arts Centre; – at 8 p.m.
- Friday, 13th November – “Nishi Singh Kathak Event” – with Nishi Singh and her students from Dubai; at the Old Grandstand, Equestrian Club, AESGC; – 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm.;
- Thursday, 19th November – “East meets West” – with flautist, Dr Camilla Hoitenga, the Sharqi Ensemble, and musicians from the “House of Arts” -at the Rotana Hotel;[This concert is supported by the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany, Abu Dhabi] – from 8 p.m.;
- Saturday, 21st November – “Creating with Music Workshop” – organised by Paola Conte, AAESS Music Teacher – at the Al Ain English Speaking School;Time: 10:30 am to 11:30 am (1st group) and 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm (2nd Group) – and
- Friday, 27th November – “An International Jazz Evening” – with Angelina Lynne and Dan Turcanu; the Swing Revue band; and the Desert Jazz Duo; – at the Hili Al Rayhaan by Rotana Hotel – 8 p.m..